1 can organic black beans
1 package (8oz) light organic cream cheese
8 oz light goat cheese
4 Veggie Burgers, defrosted (I used Dr. Praeger’s Tex Mex burgers)
Jar of Salsa (I used Trader Joe’s garlic chipotle)
1 cup shredded cheese (I used TJ’s light 3 cheese blend, but will probably use soy next time)
4 Brown Rice Tortilla’s (also from TJ’s…but any kind will work)
*Preheat oven to 425
1. In a saucepan over medium heat, melt the cream cheese and goat cheese until creamy
2. Crumble veggie burgers into mix and add black beans. Stir until burger and beans are evenly distributed, remove from heat
3. Spoon mixture into each tortilla, roll up and place in baking dish- flap side down
4. Cover generously with salsa and top with shredded cheese
- Like so.
5. Put in oven for approximately 8-10 minutes, remove when tortillas are lightly browned and cheese is bubbling.