Things I should be ashamed of, but am not:
- I have seen High School Musical. One and two. Without a child present.
- I find the car wash absolutely thrilling
- I occasionally need to hold up my fingers in an “L” shape to tell right from left
- My favorite Christmas movie is not “It’s a Wonderful life” or “Rudolph” or any of those timeless classics…it’s “Jingle all the Way” with the lovely Arnold Schwarzeneggar in the lead role. If that doesn’t say Christmas, I don’t know what does.
- I went to an Air Supply concert with my mom. And loved it.
- I cried at the U2 concert because I couldn’t believe I was sharing space with Bono and the Edge.
- When I was a freshman in college, I was so obsessed with the All American Rejects that I only listened to their debut CD. Every single day. On repeat.
- I LOVE the Golden Girls. I have seasons 1-8 and when I’m feeling a little blue, I pop it into the DVD player and watch my favorite episodes.
- If I happen to stumble across an episode of “Arthur” on PBS, I will sometimes watch it.
- I have a box of “Sweet Valley High” hidden in the deepest recesses of my closet. I haven’t taken this box out in years, but I like knowing it’s there- just in case I feel like a little nostalgic reading.
Things I should be ashamed of and am:
1. I did not manage to eat breakfast this morning. BAD.
Lunch today was quite tasty, but definitely not that photogenic. Creamy spinach with pancetta tastes yummy, but it is slightly vomit inducing aesthetically speaking. It was leftovers day: I also had some ham. Odd lunch, I know. I have metalsmithing class today after work and I won’t get home until about 10:30, so I still have to figure out what to pack/eat. I think that the next couple of weeks will be about trying to juggle an incredibly busy schedule with my eating habits, which, as of late, have been pretty poor in terms of how frequently I eat- Not very. This is why I MUST eat breakfast! If anyone has some suggestions for protein packed grab-n-go dinners, I’m all ears…er…eyes?
And in other news, I am wearing four inch heels for the first time in a while and have not fallen on my face! Sweet victory!